Sales Support Representative
This position is a very visible and a critical role within TEI Group's operation.
• Customer outreach, providing contact with existing client base to ensure service satisfaction and to promote up-to-date knowledge of TEI Group.
• Provide world class service in handling and resolving customer enquiries and issues.
• Receive and incorporate feedback into TEI Groups business performance standards.
• Assist the Sales team in effective post-sale follow-up and targets.
• Assemble, coordinate and distribute Marketing and Sales-related documents and materials.
• Assist customers in the selection of available products and services.
• Process customer requests for changes in service and add-on service purchases.
• Supports sales teams by coordinating department activities, including typing, editing, proofing, filing, and preparing of bids and proposals for product and service contracts.
• Prepares various confidential departmental reports as assigned.
• Answers telephones, handles calls.
• Ensure customers, vendors and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
• Types, edits, proofs and coordinates the preparation and distribution of written departmental materials.
• Coordinates bid deliveries.
• Establishes and maintains department, historical files.
• Arranges meetings and takes meeting minutes as appropriate.
• Manages and updates Sales department's internal databases, including client updates, open issues and completed projects.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 2 or more years of higher education
• 2+ years; experience
• 60-70 w.p.m.
• Excellent business writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Superior communication skills
• Customer service orientation and focus
• Ability to understand and carry out departmental operations and procedures in a fast paced environment
Intermediate to expert level understanding of:
• MS Word
• Outlook, including calendar functions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.