A requisite to employment at TEI group, all personnel strive to achieve the following Objectives:
1. Eliminate all associate injuries by making the workplace free from hazards and unsafe actions.
2. Eliminate the likelihood and severity of incidents/accidents to users of equipment serviced by TEI Group.
3. Incorporate safety and natural resource conservation into the disposal of products and delivery of services.
4. Establish and follow safety and environmental protection standards that comply with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
5. Hold all personnel accountable for safety and environmental performance, and, as necessary, provide leadership and resources required for project success.
In Support of these Objectives, TEI group Management:
1. Quantify safety and environmental goals and objectives, and regularly review progress toward their attainment.
2. Develop, implement and deploy technologies and standard work practices that protect stakeholders and customers and assure safe workplaces, products and services.
3. Ensure safety and sound environmental processes are a top priority in investment decisions and when dealing with contractors and suppliers.
4. Partner with industry associations and government agencies in order to advance laws and regulations supporting these goals.