Responsible for managing a portfolio of existing accounts and securing new customers, with the aim of satisfying customer commitments, increasing customer loyalty and ensuring the TEI Experience is provided. This position reports to the Senior VP of Sales & Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Actively manage customer portfolio to ensure needs are met and customers fully satisfied with TEI services.
• Maintain overall account responsibility while directing customers to utilize other TEI points of contact for service and violations support.
• Explore, develop and close new business opportunities in order to expand TEI Group services.
• Proactively manage maintenance services to ensure customer retention.
• Develop and utilize sales presentations with assistance from sales management and TEI principals.
• Build effective client relationships at all levels, analyzing their needs and recommending solutions that benefit their operations.
• Serve as trusted advisor to existing portfolio on best opportunities to enhance properties through use of TEI services.
• Work closely with TEI mechanics to understand building conditions and needs.
• Conduct regular site visits of existing customer portfolio to monitor client satisfaction and identify new business opportunities.
• Manage proposal process.
• Work with TEI estimator and other operations personnel to meet current and prospective client needs.
• Communicate regularly with TEI operations to ensure client satisfaction.
• Regularly perform customer account reviews with sales manager.
• Bring fresh ideas and insights to management on ways that TEI can improve customer satisfaction, retention and win rates.
• Keep all sales pipelines, spreadsheets, databases and systems up-to-date and accurate.
• Review customer billing for accuracy before release.
• Support Accounts Receivable team in collections of past-due invoices.
• Attend relevant networking meetings/conferences each month.
• Join and participate in relevant professional organizations.
• Continuously seek to improve industry knowledge and sales skill proficiency.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.